Hi, this is Mansi Raikwar and I was an HR intern at Abhyaz for 6 weeks. This internship gave me my first working experience in an office, interacting with my colleagues and most importantly learning new skills and gaining experience by applying the knowledge I learned previously. My mentors were very patient
with me and guided me in my tasks and also guided me in the hr field knowledge which make me understand this field deeply. I am grateful for the amazing support by
the mentors and colleagues for the friendly environment created by them that helped me a lot in adjusting in this corporate environment and achieve my tasks on time,
they made working environment of Abhyaz very pleasant.
Skills I gained
This internship helps me gain a lot of technical knowledge and also introduce me to the concept of virtual office and working in it. It was quite unique which I have not
experienced before. Even though it was a virtual office it was very interactive and everyone was ready to help you and solve your query.
This internship also gets me familiar with Zoho one which I never used before. It introduces me to a new kind of office working experience.
- As a HR intern I used Zoho Recruit for publishing and un publishing of the job roles on the various sites of Abhyaz. Through these career sides candidates from different
- fields can apply for their desired internship. Through recruit I found their contact details and mails are sent from their. From list pulled out from recruit I send out campaign for registrations and follow-up campaigns to unopened mails using Zoho Campaign.
- I also send campaigns for wrapup session to the candidates. On the Zoho campaign I also worked on creating an Evaluation course campaign for Research scholars.
- I conducted wrap up sessions of 6 weeks of different department which help me understand the screening and selection process.
- I also answer Zoho desk tickets and queries on Sales IQ where tickets or queries are rose by candidates having query regarding Abhyaz or internship. For those replies I have created multiple templates on Zoho desk and Sales IQ.
- As An HR I worked on internship mastersheet which contains all the data of candidates and regularly updated that.
Overall I am grateful for this opportunity. I have learned a lot of things and it builds me character as an HR a lot. It helps me in improving my communication skills.
I grow a lot as a professional.